e-learning now enriches a tailored approach to effective learning
Institutions from Universities to training centres have come to realise the benefits of e-learning because it provides a targeted, efficient and credible approach to learning. E-learning provides organisations with a number of benefits including access to learning across multiple sites, real time feedback and more importantly, it is an easy, informative and exciting way to communicate and learn.
e-learning modules can be developed a number of ways, including:
- Designed specifically for an organisation regardless of size
- Forms, procedures and online material can be tailored using company branding
- Training can be related to individual or multiple issues as required
- e-learning can be combined with traditional face to face learning
- Multiple sites across Australia can be reached in real time
- A variety of subjects can be covered including orientation, induction, skills updates and compliance training
- Knowledge levels and competency can be assessed in real time and feedback provided to the organisation and/or the individual.
Organisations that embrace ongoing learning and development equip themselves with the means to not only meet future challenges, but to build the skills level of their employees. I believe that e-learning will prove an effective method for achieving real results and I look forward to working with clients to develop effective and informative training modules. More details about our e-learning services can be found here: www.safetyservices.net.au