At Safety Services Australia we believe that an effective method for controlling business risks is to adopt a management system to provide a systematic and proactive approach to managing risks.
Our Risk management services include initiatives particularly in relation to Safety, Quality and Environment.
These may include but not limited to:
- Successful project implementation and achievement of certifications to
- ISO 45001:2018 (Safety)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environment)
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality)
- Development and implementation of Single or Integrated Systems in the field of Safety, Environmental, Quality Management Systems
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
Organisations that have already certified their WHS Management System (WHSMS) – OHSAS 18001 / AS/NZS 4801)) have until 12th of March 2021, or until their next re-certification cycle, to migrate their WHSMS to the new ISO 45001 standard.
And while March 2021 may seem a long way off, it’ll come around sooner than you think!
At Safety Services Australia, we’ve been preparing our existing clients and other certified organisations for this upcoming transition.
To help you prepare, we believe the following steps will lessen the disruption, stress and possibly ‘the procrastination’;
- Gap Analysis – We have developed a proprietary ISO 45001:2018 Gap Analysis & Transition Plan process.
- WHS System revision and integration – We believe that there is a good opportunity (with the greater alignment of Safety, Environment & Quality standards) to revise, refine and integrate your management systems (as ISO 45001 generally follows the same structure as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) to an Integrated Management System.