At Safety Services Australia we believe that an effective method for controlling business risks is to adopt a management system to provide a systematic and proactive approach to managing risks.
Our Risk management services include initiatives particularly in relation to WHS/OHS, Quality and Environment.
These may include but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of Single or Integrated Systems in the field of WHS/OHS, Environmental , Quality, Risk Management and/or Injury Management Systems
- Successful project implementation and achievement of certifications to
- ISO 45001:2018 )Safety)
- ISO 14001:2004 ( Environment)
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 ( OHS) and
- ISO 9001:2008 ( Quality)
- Federal Safety Commissioner (FSC) accreditation for organisations to achieve best practice within the construction industry