Safety is not ‘a nice to have’, it’s a must have!
Accidents are unplanned events that cause loss – lost income, lost productivity and even worse, loss of life.
Safety Services Australia work with you to understand your business and the very specific risks that you may face in your business. Working with you means agreeing on the most practical solutions that work for you and the business.
Our WHS services include
- Workplace Inspections
- OHS /WHS Audits
- Audits against ISO and AS/NZ standards
- Plant and Equipment Safety Assessment
- Development of WHS Management System, Policies, and Procedures
- WHS/OHS training
Why work with us?
Why do our clients choose us? Because they’ve told us;
- We respond quickly to issues or any questions our clients may have
- We always use professional staff who have been recognised by their peers, have tertiary education with the necessary skills and experience to support people within various levels of an organisation
- We’ve made a positive difference to their workplace
Established in 2000 as an independent Risk Management consulting service, we are experienced, knowledgeable and we deliver tangible results.
Safety Services Australia will
Guide you in every step along the way to a safer workplace
Ensure polices and procedures are meaningful and relevant to the business
The highest quality of service and attend to detail- there is no compromise when it comes to safety
What We Offer
We work with organisations to design and implement effective workplace health, safety and environmental management systems. The aim of these systems is to manage the business risks and achieve business objectives
Our public and onsite training programs can be adapted and tailored to meet the specific needs of your organisation
Safety Services Australia customise courses to meet the needs of businesses and individuals, delivering effective and integrated e-learning modules.