Safety Services Australia was established in 2000 as an independent OHS Risk Management consultancy service.
OHS Recruitment Services commenced after we recognised a need from our clients and the wider sector for the expert provision of staff for long term contracts and then permanent positions.
Since this time the OHS Risk Management Services and OHS Recruitment have been provided in all states and territories within Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Our aim was, and continues to be, to provide ethical, professional servicesthat positively contribute to our clients business, the lives of applicants, consultants and all who come in contact with us.
(Aust), Member of the Human Factors & Ergonomic Society of Australia, Member of Australian Organisation for Quality, RCSA Accredited Recruitment Professional and Justice of the Peace.
Roxayne has been involved in safety since January 1989 and has worked in a variety of industries throughout Australia.
To provide this level of professional service Roxayne has been expertly supported by the Safety Services Australia team.
The team has included consultants and employees with the technical knowledge, education and experience in the practical application of systems and procedures in the workplace. The team’s industry experience supports our ability to work with people at various levels within an organisation.
The Safety Services Australia OHS Risk Management Team are all members of their specific professional association, which includes:
- Accredited Recruitment Professionals
- Members of the Safety Institute of Australia
- Members of the Human Factors &Ergonomics Society of Australia
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists.
- The Association of Consulting Engineers Australia
The Safety Services Australia OHS Risk Management team all have, as a minimum:
- Tertiary education in related studies
- Auditor certification in OHS Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Environmental Systems and /or Integrated Management Systems
- Accredited Trainers with regulatory bodies
- Certified trainers