Safety Services Australia was established as an independent Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) / Work Health & Safety (WHS) Risk Management consultancy service.
Since 2000, we have helped businesses of all sizes and industries across Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea to manage their OHS risks and create safer workplaces.
We are committed to providing ethical, professional services that positively contribute to our clients’ businesses, the lives of their staff, and all who meet them.
Roxayne West, founder of Safety Services Australia, is now transitioning to retirement.
However, we are pleased to announce that Safety Services Australia is now under the management of Allan Jackson.
Allan has been with the company since 2014 and has a wealth of experience in OHS risk management.
Allan is committed to maintaining our high standards of service and helping our clients to create safer workplaces.
To provide this level of professional service Allan has been expertly supported by the Safety Services Australia team.
The team has included consultants and employees with the technical knowledge, education and experience in the practical application of systems and procedures in the workplace. The team’s industry experience supports our ability to work with people at various levels within an organisation.[/three_fourth_last]
The Safety Services Australia OHS Risk Management Team are all members of their specific professional association, which may include:
- Members of Australian Institute of Health & Safety
- Members of the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society of Australia
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists.
- The Association of Consulting Engineers Australia
The Safety Services Australia OHS Risk Management team all have, as a minimum:
- Tertiary education in related studies
- Auditor certification in OHS Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Environmental Systems and /or Integrated Management Systems
- Accredited Trainers with regulatory bodies
- Certified trainers