Safety Services Australia has developed a unique Construction Safety Project Life Cycle Approach.
The benefit to clients of this approach is to:
- Provide the ability to build solid long-term relationships with stakeholders;
- Effectively consult, influence and communicate throughout all phases of the Construction Project Life Cycle; and
- Provide ongoing timely, accurate and practical direction, support and technical knowledge on construction safety matters and assist with legislative compliance.
Phase 1 – Planning
SSA provides the following services in the Planning Phase of a Construction Project:
- Safety-In- Design (SID) services. We work with architects to develop SID reports, risk workshops and work with prospective tenders in determining the safety brief for the Project.
- Tender Review. We have worked with many clients & Project Management organisations in rating prospective tenders in their safety systems up to & including Tier 1 contractors.
Phase 2 – Pre-Construction
- SSA provides the following services in the Pre-Construction Phase of a Construction Project:
- Review of the successful tenderer / Principal Contractor Safety Plan(s)
- Liaise during mobilisation / site set up using a proprietary Site Safety Set Up – Inspection & Test Plan (ITP)
- Conduct an initial SWMS review of the proposed key high-risk construction works prior to them commencing
- CM3 Certification
Phase 3 – Construction
SSA provides the following services in the Construction Phase of a Construction Project:
- Quality Safety & Environmental system development, implementation and audits against:
- International and Australian Standards;
- Self-Insurance Audit Tools;
- Federal Safety Commission; and
- Gap analyses of management systems, legislation and processes.
- Workplace inspections and risk assessments.
- Incident Investigations.
Phase 4 – Close Out
SSA provides the following services in the Close Out Phase of a Construction Project:
- Review of Contractors safety performance
- Project Safety Review / lessons learnt
Our clients come from all areas of the Construction Project Life Cycle including: Architects; Principals; Project Management Companies; Funds Management Construction Specialists; Principal Contractors; Prime Contractors; & Constructors
To find out how we can help you, please contact Roxayne West on +61 29634 5912 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.