Ergonomics seeks to enhance work performance and workers’ well-being.
Safety Services Australia’s certified professional Ergonomists work with clients to develop holistic ergonomic solutions by studying job tasks, equipment and the work environment.
We assess workstations, work sites, plant and equipment and recommend helpful ways to change worker duties or work environments. We review the effectiveness of work systems and adequacy of the work environment.
Safety Services Australia offers the following ergonomic services:
- Design, redesign and assessment of the workplace
- Analysis and assessment of risks to prevent injury
- Prevent Manual Handling and Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS)
- Training in Office Ergonomics
- Evaluating Products
- Evaluating and assessing the risks of new plant (pre or post purchase)
Contact Safety Services Australia today because our excellent service and experienced team make us the ‘safe’ choice for your organisation!
Contact us today on (02) 9836 3100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.