Organizations that manage risk effectively and efficiently are more likely to achieve their objectives and do so at a lower overall cost.” AS/NZS 4360:2004
Minimising risk is one of the most important factors in all business plans. To ignore the risk can be costly as it can affect profitability, service, quality reputation, brand value, workplace morale and overall earnings.
Safety Services Australia understands the requirements of legislation within the various regions and we are well positioned to help our clients and their employees navigate their safety risk management requirements with practical and compliant solutions.
All organisation have systems of work but not all of them are based on risk management principals. Many systems of work rely on human interaction which is not documented or managed.
Changing laws and workplace regulations means that organisation need to be equipped to address compliance, training and varying business practices
The Safety Services Australia OHS Risk Management teamwork with organisations to:
- Identify and understand the organisations system and processes:
- Assist our clients reduce risk
- Improve safety and wellbeing for employees, and
- Comply with legislation.
That’s where the knowledge, experience and broad expertise of Safety Services Australia truly become significant.
Safety Services Australia understands the requirements of legislation within the various regions and we are well positioned to help our clients and their employees navigate their safety risk management requirements with practical and compliant solutions
Safety Services Australia with its broad base of technical expertise provide efficient, sustainable improvements in all facets of your risk management function.
We will identify the hazards in your organization, assess the risk and work with you to eliminate or minimise the risk of damage to your people, product and business,
Tab underneath Risk Management Services
- Occupational Health & Safety Risk Analysis Service
- Occupational Risk Management Systems Development
- Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems Audits
- Workplace Risk Assessments
- Safety Case- develop, review and/or revise
- Pre-qualification Contractor Assessment
- Contractor Management System Services
- Ergonomic Assessments and Solutions
- Occupational Hygiene Services
- Workers Compensation Services
- Incident Investigations (includes ICAM)
- Dangerous Goods Assessments
- Machine Guarding, Plant & Equipment Risk Assessments
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) (HACCP)
- Asbestos Assessments
- “Condition Assessment” for Facility Management Planning