High Risk Work Licensing Reminder

Under the model WHS Regulations, high risk work activities require High Risk Licence card
a high risk work licence.  While a high risk work licence allows individuals to perform high risk work anywhere in Australia, licensing arrangements and some requirements to perform high risk work may vary in each State and Territory.

Individuals who need to update or renew their high risk work licence should contact their local work health and safety regulator for advice.