Do you know how your business rates against your legal Work Health & Safety obligations?
Organise your FREE WHS Organisational Health Check to be sure!
UNDERSTANDING WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES is not just about compliance, an effective WHS Management System can assist your organisation to;
- Ensure you meet your COVID safe obligations
- Keep Clients, Employees and Contractors Safe
- Minimising exposure to incidents, injury, illness and property damage
- Minimising financial costs
- Meet WHS legislation requirements
- Reducing stress
- Enhance your business reputation
From July to end of December 2020, Safety Services Australia (SSA) is offering a FREE Work Health & Safety Organisational Health Check
This free 45-minute session will evaluate the effectiveness of your WHS system and provide an action plan to improve the capability in your organisation. When possible, this session will be conducted face-to-face otherwise via Skype or Zoom.
The Health Check rates your organisation’s WHS performance across 7 key critical areas.
- Managing Risks
- Worker Capability
- Safe Working Environment
- Workers compensation and recovery at work
Who should do the health check?
The WHS Organisational Health Check can be completed:
- Individually – by senior operational staff, WHS officers or the human resource manager, or
- As a group – in a management team or workshop environment.
What will I get from the health check?
Upon completing the Health Check, you will receive;
- A comprehensive report highlighting your organisation’s performance across 7 critical WHS areas and,
- A tailored action plan which can be implemented by the business to address any identified gaps.
- A COVID-19 Safe Assessment
Contact us now to organise your FREE session
Disclaimer: The SSA WHS Organisational Health Check is intended as a general guide only. Use of this tool does not constitute external assurance of the organisation’s WHS Management System nor does it constitute compliance with any specific WHS Legislation. The reliability of our assessment or any evaluation based on this tool’s content is a matter for the independent judgement of users. SSA is available to assist in the implementation of the action plans.