Invitation to The North West Sydney Safety Group meeting on Thursday 16th May 2019
Venue: Castle Hill Country Club, 7 Spurway Drive Norwest.
Time: 7.00 am to 9am. Meeting will start at 7.30am as we must vacate the room by 9am
Agenda will cover
- Brief Individual introductions
- Adam O’Leary, icare Relationship Manager within the Mobile Engagement Team.
Adam will be discussing
- Who is icare and why the change from WorkCover
- The function of the icare Mobile Engagement Team
- Regional Stats
- Claims triage process, the claims model and assessing liability
- Premium drivers & incentives
- Scheme initiatives
- Query from member – 5-10 minute discussion. Please provide any query you wish to discuss with the members 1 week prior to the meeting and will be sent out with the last reminder.
- Legal update with John Rodney
Please confirm if you are attending or if you cannot attend this meeting but want to be included in any future meetings, please let me know.
Roxayne West 02 9634 5912 or firstname.lastname@example.org