Electrical Sub-Boards

A worker received an electric shock and suffered burnt fingers when he came in contact with exposed live buzz bars in a sub-board.

The sub-board did not have enough pole fillers to cover all live points in the board. The power was not isolated and the door to the live sub-board was left open. A worker in the vicinity, in answering a mobile phone call, lost concentration and inadvertently leant against the live sub-board, sustaining the electric shock injury.

Click here for further details.