Industrial accident

A man suffered burns to 18 per cent of his body in an industrial accident at a warehouse in Victoria  when he was  decanting a gas cylinder. It appears the pilot light in the pressure washer may have ignited the gas although further investigations are still ongoing.

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.46.55 pm

 FYI NSW WorkCover put out a safety alert on decanting of LPG into cylinders

Northern Territory WorkSafe  have information on the safe use of LPG

For any training or support/assistance with LPG or any of your chemical on site please don’t hesitate to contact us on or phone +61 29634 5912